Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Arizona Presidential Candidate Resolution As It Should Have Been Submitted

The Resolution that Governor Jan Brewer was smart enough to veto was one of the most horrifying Bills I had ever seen in my life. Here is an example of just one of the scary things that were on this Bill...
If candidates didn't have a copy of their birth certificates, they could meet the requirement by providing baptismal or circumcision certificates, hospital birth records and other documents.
I am not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV but someone needs to explain to me how proving my foreskin as been cut off, qualifies me to be a Natural Born Citizen of the United States that can be President.
Governor Brewer said:
"the bill would require candidates for President - regardless of gender - to submit various records, including baptismal or circumcision records. I hope that it's obvious why these type of requirements could be problematic."
People are attacking Governor Brewer now calling her a traitor without even having ever read the Bill.
What she did was save our Country from worse problems then we already face.
Here is the horrifying Bill that she vetoed:
(right click on the link to open in a new window)
House Bill 2177
http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/50leg/1r/bills/hb2177s.pdf

Now that you have read the Bill & might understand why, I will share with you what I faxed to her today & will fax to Senator Pearce tomorrow. You can right click on each photo to open it up in a new window & then click on it again in that new window to enlarge it...





We will continue to fight on & to continue to Support Governor Jan Brewer for once again she made the right decision.